Burrylane Men’s Three Pack Undershirts  » Clothes  »
  • The material isn't overly thick, which is good for the hot, hot, hot summer months, but during the cold, frigid winter months, these undershirts aren't going to make a bit of different, I don't think
  • I definitely won't be wearing these undershirts in the winter as I'll opt for heavier undershirts, but overall, I'm satisfied with the quality and design of these undershirts, and that's why I'm rating them an 8

• by CirclingCanvas

I came across these undershirts while shopping at ALDI. They were priced at six dollars and forty-nine cents. That didn’t seem like a bad price and I figured if I didn’t like them, I could always return them under the ALDI Double Guarantee policy. They had two different kinds of packaged undershirts: some undershirts had a neck that was in the shape of a “V” while others had a neck that was in the shape of

a “U”. Other than the difference in neck design, the undershirts were identical.

The material that these undershirts are made out of is soft. It hasn’t irritated my skin or felt scratchy or anything like that. The material isn’t overly thick, which is good for the hot, hot, hot summer months, but during the cold, frigid winter months, these undershirts aren’t going to make a bit of different, I don’t think. The material isn’t thick, so ...

• wearing these undershirts underneath a shirt doesn’t lead to discomfort or bunching up or a lack of mobility when moving one’s arms and shoulders. The material simply serves as a barrier between a person’s body and a person’s shirt. The undershirts are quite comfortable to sleep in too because they’re loose in the area where the shoulder and upper arm meet.

I personally don’t expect these undershirts to last for many years, since they aren’t heavy

undershirts where the material is thick, but they’re pretty comfortable to wear in the sizzling summer weather and to bed at night. Plus, they pretty much aren’t noticeable underneath a shirt due to the material being on the thin side. I definitely won’t be wearing these undershirts in the winter as I’ll opt for heavier undershirts, but overall, I’m satisfied with the quality and design of these undershirts, and that’s why I’m rating them an “8″.

DEBBIE ANDREWS says :

Where can I order these t-shirts? I’ve already checked the Aldi stores for them.

Kreighton Rahn says :

Aldi stores are the only places that seem to carry them. A quick google search should hook you up with some locations.

CirclingCanvas replies :

Unfortunately, like a lot of other products ALDI carries, these t-shirts aren’t available year-round. ALDI carries a large number of items that are only carried for a couple of weeks or a month before being replaced with other temporary items. Certain items return to store shelves at certain times throughout the year, though, so not all products are gone forever. I would suggest talking to a manager at your local ALDI to find out when, and if, the t-shirts will be on order next. Good luck

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 553081221780231/k2311a083/8.3.10