Citra Clear Natural Window & Glass Cleaner Valencia Orange  » Housewares  »
  • There must be something to this product's formula that allows for such a clean finish without the streaking, and speaking of the product's formula, the cleaning solution is all natural, so there's no bad chemicals for a person or the environment to have to endure, Of course, this is all factored into the price, and while I definitely feel this is a quality product and it's one of the more pleasant glass and window cleaning solutions that I've used, the cost is a bit high for me to stomach

• by CirclingCanvas

I would purchase this superb window and glass cleaner more often than I do as of now if it wasn’t almost six dollars for a thirty-two ounce bottle! To me, that’s just too high of a price to pay for a window and glass cleaner. I wait for a coupon to come or for the cleaner to be put on sale, and then I purchase it. It really is a powerful cleaner that’s a pleasure to use. The bottle I buy reads: Valencia Orange and the cleaner has a real nice citrus smell to

it. The scent hits me shortly after I start spraying, and the scent actually sticks around for a little while after I’ve cleaned off the window or glass surface. I personally think the citrus smell is something that’s very natural and I wouldn’t having the aroma move about the house on a more regular basis.

Another big reason I find this cleaner to be excellent is because it doesn’t streak. It’s really not easy finding streak-free cleaners. Even some of the cleaners that claim to be streak-free ultimately turn out to not be after I’ve ...

• applied the cleaning solution and wiped it away. This cleaning solution though leaves glass and windows looking remarkably clean and free of unsightly streaks that can be an incredible hassle to wipe away. There must be something to this product’s formula that allows for such a clean finish without the streaking, and speaking of the product’s formula, the cleaning solution is all natural, so there’s no bad chemicals for a person or the environment to have to endure, Of course, this is all factored into the price, and while I definitely feel this is
        a quality product and it’s one of the more pleasant glass and window cleaning solutions that I’ve used, the cost is a bit high for me to stomach. I just wait for when I can get it at a discounted price, and then, I purchase a bottle or more, depending on how much the discount is.

An “8″ is the rating I feel comfortable with awarding for Citra Clear Natural Window & Glass Cleaner. It’s a superbly effective cleaner and it’s all natural, plus really pleasant to the scent. The high price tag is a deterrent though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533081221740231/k2311a083/8.3.10