Florida’s Natural Premium Orange Mango Juice
  • The reason I was somewhat disappointed with this fruit juice is because I simply couldn't taste hardly any mango in the juice
  • Now that's not a bad thing because pure orange juice is delicious, but it's not what I was expecting when I bought this fruit juice

• by CirclingCanvas

This is really the only juice product put out by the Florida’s Natural company that I didn’t care for very much. The reason I was somewhat disappointed with this fruit juice is because I simply couldn’t taste hardly any mango in the juice.

It was almost like I was simply drinking pure orange juice.

Now that’s not a bad thing because pure orange juice is delicious, but it’s not what I was expecting when I

bought this fruit juice.

If I had wanted orange juice, I would’ve bought the Florida’s Natural Premium Orange Juice.

I was hoping for a nice tasty blending of sweet mango with the more mild orange all in one fruit juice, but I didn’t end up with that combination, and so, although I finished the juice, I wasn’t very happy or satisfied with it,

Like all of Florida’s Natural Premium juice products, this juice wasn’t made from ...

• concentrate and it wasn’t diluted with water in place of juice, either, so it still tasted good, it just didn’t offer the flavor I was expecting.

It did have plenty of vitamins and nutrients though, thanks mainly to the oranges used to make this juice.

It also was pretty refreshing to have, especially when it’s really cold! That’s when it had the most bite to it.

None of this really matters though because I wanted

to taste some mango along with the orange in this juice, and since I didn’t, I won’t be buying this juice again.

For all of the aforementioned reasons, I feel this juice is deserving of a “6″ rating.

It’s still a great tasting, refreshing and healthy juice, but they might as well just call it an orange juice because that’s what it mainly tastes like, with only a hint or so of mango mixed in.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273081221700231/k2311a083/8.3.10