Burrylane Men’s Athletic Socks  » Clothes  »
  • Like with most products sold at ALDI, these socks cost less money than the socks sold elsewhere
  • I'm glad that I purchased them and I think that I'll probably get several years use out of them

• by CirclingCanvas

Like with most products sold at ALDI, these socks cost less money than the socks sold elsewhere. A six pack of these socks cost four dollars, which is a pretty good price and overall a decent value. They came in two styles: one style had the material that extends a ways up past the foot and over the lower leg area and another much shorter style where the material doesn’t even come above most

shoes. I personally prefer the longer styles because they seem to be more comfortable to wear, whereas the short styles tend to be more distracting and thus are less comfortable and so, I picked up a pair in the style that I’ve pretty much bought my entire life.

The material these socks are made out of feels just as comfortable as the national, name brand socks sold at stores like Walmart and Target. I seriously ...

• can’t tell the difference between these socks and the pairs that I’ve purchased elsewhere if I close my eyes and feel the different pairs of socks. They fit pretty nicely and once they’re on, like any good pair of socks, they quickly become not noticeable. There’s no unusual bunching around the toes or around the heel and they feel as if they are made well. I’m glad that I purchased them and I think
        that I’ll probably get several years use out of them.

The socks came in at least three different sizes and all were the same color: white with grayish-black areas around the toe region and heel area. They are, again, comfortable, whether I’m wearing them with my shoes on or sleeping with them on. They aren’t distracting at all. I feel that they are of very good quality and for that reason, I’m rating these socks a “10″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 553081221640131/k2311a083/8.3.10