Cheetos Twisted Puffs Cheese Flavored Snack  » Food  »
  • However, there's one thing that I like about Cheetos Twisted Puffs
  • I enjoyed my time eating it while watching TV
  • Whatever the size of the chips is, it's really the taste of cheese that I really love about Cheetos
  • So, I think that whatever kind of Cheetos it may be, I would still love it
  • I know that this is really not a healthy snack so I seldom eat it

• by Alex_29

Cheetos has been my all time favorite snack. Twisted Puffs is kind of new to me though. I don’t know if it’s already old, but it’s just recently that I discovered it. It’s good but I still think that the original one tastes better.

Cheetos Twisted Puffs looks and tastes like the regular Cheetos puffed and became bigger but with air inside. It’s still cheezy but for me, the original slimmer ones are still better. However, there’s

one thing that I like about Cheetos Twisted Puffs.

It’s really fun to eat it. The chips look like big springs, but shorter. Of course, you couldn’t put the whole chip into your mouth because it’s big, so you have to bite it little by little.

I enjoyed my time eating it while watching TV. I also couldn’t finish the whole pack in just one time, so I also had to sure the remaining chips with my ...

• boyfriend when he visited me. He liked it a lot.

He said that it’s better than the original one, which is the opposite of what I feel about it.

Cheetos Twisted Puffs is something that kids will really enjoy. And they also couldn’t eat a lot because of the big twisted chips.

They’ll have an illusion that they’ve eaten a lot because of the size. Whatever the size of the chips is, it’s really the taste

of cheese that I really love about Cheetos. So, I think that whatever kind of Cheetos it may be, I would still love it.

I haven’t tasted the spicy ones though. I know that this is really not a healthy snack so I seldom eat it. As much as possible I only eat chips once or twice a week.

I would still buy Cheetos Twisted Puffs in the future. I would also recommend it to my friends.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273081221510131/k2311a083/8.3.10