Toyota Hilux pickup truck (eighth generation), 4 door-utility, double cab
  • I have driven the truck until now, without any major problem
  • I would definitely recommend cars of Toyota brand because it has a proven track record of using high quality engine and car accessories

• by User

My father bought the Toyota pickup truck on 2005, a vehicle that can carry my family members through the street and difficult terrains into the rural areas for picnic and camping. I have driven the truck until now, without any major problem. This vehicle has carried me through the sunshine, rain, and even muddy rivers. This vehicle is a 4 wheel drive, which makes it extremely powerful for overcoming obstacles such as floods and roads under constructions.

This vehicle is quite useful for me to carry heavy loads such as cupboards, beds, cabinets and other home furniture, when we moved into a new home in 2006.

However, this vehicle may seem to be troublesome and bulky when I tried to squeeze it through narrow roads or small parking space. We often faced flash floods in our town, but the flood mitigation project carried out by our local council seems to not have any effect ...

• on lessening the intensity of the floods. Since this vehicle trunk is higher above the ground than normal cars, it would be useful to drive this vehicle during monsoon season because this vehicle can sustain higher flood waters.

When I turn the engine on, its startup is smooth and silent. It also contains CD-player which you can enjoy mp3 music files and VCDs. The automatic gear box makes your driving even easier. This vehicle is also fitted with

anti-burglar alarm system so I don’t have to worry too much if my truck will be stolen. Besides that, it is also fuel efficient. This means I can pay less for my petrol for my long term usage of the Toyota Hilux. Furthermore, I feel less bumpy even when my Hilux is on a rocky road.

I would definitely recommend cars of Toyota brand because it has a proven track record of using high quality engine and car accessories.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 93081221480131/k2311a083/8.3.10