Pro-pet Glucosamine advanced joint liquid
  • Pro for me and Hunter Makes coat shin Make eyes look brighter Makes her look and act younger Cons for me and Hunter Hates the taste and smell Made her gain weight Cost about $12.00 So the pros outweigh the cons

• by Diana Joyce

Pro-pet Glucosamine advanced joint liquid as others may have read my other review I had to add a new multi vitamin to my 10 year old cocker mixed female dog named Hunter’s intake. I have her on Excel multi vitamin and it worked wonderfully for six months, now for 2 months I have added Pro-pet Glucosamine advanced joint liquid, Hunter did not take to this taste to well in fact I have to force her to take it. It smells like vinegar so I can understand why

she does not want anything to do with it. But after two months she knows medicine time and she takes it like a good girl. Pro-pet Glucosamine advanced joint liquid and Excel multi vitamin together has taken my dogs cracking away, so far. I tried just the pro pet to see if maybe she would just need one vitamin supplement a day but again she started to crack and move slower. I guess for some animals they just need a combination of things to work.

Pro for me ...

• and Hunter Makes coat shin Make eyes look brighter Makes her look and act younger

So the pros outweigh the cons. Pro-pet Glucosamine advanced joint liquid so far after 2 months WITH the Excel multi vitamin ( read my other pet review ) works wonders…. I would say yes give this a try for your senior babies… Maybe this will be all you need!

Pro-pet Glucosamine advanced joint liquid says An advanced

joint care formula with Chondroitin and MSM should be started when the animal exhibits stiffness and discomfort when rising. Advanced formula for hip, joint, bone, muscle and circulatory health.

Made with: Glucosamine, associated with cartilage health; MSM, associated with flexibility and movement; Chondroitin, associated with joint lubrication; Vitamin C, associated with collagen growth; and Calcium, associated with bone health.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients per 1 1/2 teaspoons: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Shellfish) 500mg, Chondroitin Sulfate (Pork) 200mg, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 100mg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 50mg, Calcium 50mg, Manganese 5mg. Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Poultry Flavor, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol, Water.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 293081221440131/k2311a083/8.3.10