Excel Senior Multi Vitamins  » Pets  »
  • So I went to the local Wal-mart and looked all around for something I thought she would like
  • I got home and gave Hunter a tablet and she ate it like it was the best tasting thing she has ever had…
  • After about 2 weeks on this tablet I noticed the cracking was almost gone
  • It does work and she is still better then she was, it’s just not as amazing result as it was for the first 5 months…… Ingredients Brewers Dried Yeast, Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Wheat Germ Meal, Fish Meal, Lactose, Non Fat Dried Milk, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Safflower Oil, Niacinamide, Zinc Proteinate, Silicon Dioxide, Salt, Fish Oil, Iron Proteinate, Magnesium Stearate, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Source of Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Hydrochloride, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Copper proteinate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Potassium Iodide, Magnesium Proteinate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Lutein, Calcium Ascorbate (Source of Vitamin C), Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin

• by Diana Joyce

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Excel Senior Multi Vitamins This says essential vitamins and minerals required for senior dogs, liver-flavored chewable 100 tasty chew tabs. I got this for my 10 year old small cocker mixed dog. My girl Hunter has always been a happy healthy dog, like a child to me. A few months ago I started to notice her cracking A LOT.

Her back when I would touch it would make loud snapping noises. I was afraid and called my vet. I was told it was just old age and a Multi Vitamins for senior dogs is what she needs.

So I went to the local Wal-mart and looked all around for something I thought she would like. Hunter is and always has been a picky eater. I saw the Excel

Senior Multi Vitamins for about $6.

99 and 100 chew tabs. That’s not to bad at all, over 3 months of Vitamins there for such a cheap price I had to try it. I got home and gave Hunter a tablet and she ate it like it was the best tasting thing she has ever had….

Amazing she was begging for more. But one a day only. After about 2 weeks on this tablet I noticed the cracking was almost gone.

She was running around and bumping her tush on everything for fun. WHAT a difference. She has been on this for almost months now and her body is getting used to the Multi Vitamins some cracks are back and I must add a new Multi Vitamin to this ...

• Multi Vitamin….

Not sure I like that. Maybe for others this will be all they need but for my Senior dog 6 months and she was back to feeling down and sore… I won’t increases the dosage but will add another to it and let you know what it is and how it works out for Hunter in the Future. SO for now out of 5 stars I give this a 3.

Iron Proteinate, Magnesium Stearate, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Source of Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Hydrochloride, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Copper proteinate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Potassium Iodide, Magnesium Proteinate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Lutein, Calcium Ascorbate (Source of Vitamin C), Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin.

Directions & Dosage • Give prior to feeding. • Dogs under 10 lbs: 1/2 tablet daily.

• Dogs 11 - 50 lbs: 1 tablet daily. • Dogs over 50 lbs: 2 tablets daily. • For sick, convalescing, pregnant or nursing dogs: 2 tablets daily.

May be given with other supplements including skin & coat and joint care supplements.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 293081221430131/k2311a083/8.3.10