Nokia 2700 Classic
  • And what I like about it is that I can use any headphones/earphones to listen to the music
  • The sound quality is really good, and I enjoy listening to the music using this phone
  • I'm happy with Nokia 2700, and I hope it'll really last long without having any problem

• by Alex_29

Nokia 2700 is one of the inexpensive phones that’s complete with important features a person would want to get in a cellular phone. It has a 2.0 megapixel camera, an internal memory of about 25 megabytes, and an expandable memory card. Currently, I have 2 gigabytes in my memory card. It has an mp3 player and an fm radio as well. And what I like about it is that I can use any headphones/earphones

to listen to the music. So, what I’m using is the same headset that I use on my laptop. The sound quality is really good, and I enjoy listening to the music using this phone. It’s screen is also bigger than the other regular cell phones. I also like it that themes stays as the background as you scroll through its applications, and there are a lot of themes available. It has a sleek ...

• design and it’s sturdy. It feels good on the hands.I accidentally dropped it to the floor twice already, but I don’t see any changes on its functions. I’m pretty confident that this phone will last for a long time.

Since this is Nokia, it’s really user friendly. The casing doesn’t fade, and it doesn’t scratch that easily. I always put it on my pocket and just anywhere inside my bag, and yet I don’t see

any scratches or marks on the case.

The phone has a 2.0 megapixel camera, and I’m satisfied with the pictures. It doesn’t have a flash though, so the quality of pictures during night time or whenever it’s dark is not really that good. But there are still many other options that you can choose from when it comes to its camera and pictures.

I’m happy with Nokia 2700, and I hope it’ll really last long without having any problem.

Nokia 2700 Classic

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 373081221420131/k2311a083/8.3.10