Hugo Boss Femme perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I love how the smell lasts for the whole day and if I put something more it usually lasts until the evening as well
  • For me, I think it is pretty classy for I can use it both in the office and when I go out at night
  • I highly recommend this perfume if you love the light and feminine scent

• by ddumas

I super love the stylish bottle and the perfume inside it which is a light shade of pink. I love how the smell lasts for the whole day and if I put something more it usually lasts until the evening as well. The scent is actually an epitome of ultimate femininity and everytime I wear it I feel that I am a girly-girl at heart.

I have been using this perfume since it came out

in 2007 and I have actually been recommending it to my friends and family. Everytime I use this perfume, people around me usually give compliments and I end up blushing and feeling good about myself. My friends never fail to praise me and ask what perfume I am wearing and compliment me for smelling good. It actually boosts my confidence.

The smell is actually light yet musky. For me, I think it is pretty classy ...

• for I can use it both in the office and when I go out at night. On most days when I feel down, I spray it on my pulse points and end up feeling that I am inside a garden full of flowers in full bloom on a summer day. It makes me feel good and I feel better.

Hugo Boss Femme is a little expensive but it is worth every dollar. I usually save

on payday and get excited every time I get a new bottle. It really awakens my senses and the people who surround me every single day. I highly recommend this perfume if you love the light and feminine scent. I have been using this for years now and even if I have other perfumes to spray on everyday I make it a point to bring my Hugo Boss Femme bottle with me every time I go out.

Boss Perfume says :

we provide boss perfumes at economical price. perfumesegment is the best place to buy boss perfume at

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 563081221390131/k2311a083/8.3.10