Clinique All About Eyes  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like the packaging of the eye cream because it comes in this little orange container which is very compact that I can bring it with me anywhere I go, even when I go travel
  • Anyway, the cream has a really thick consistency which I think is good especially for the under eye area
  • I have been using this eye cream for quite some time now and it gave me nothing but the best result
  • I have also noticed that it has significantly lightened the dark circles around my eyes
  • I paid almost $30 for a very small container but it does not have much product

• by labeya17

The skin around my eyes is very sensitive and dry at the same time. There were times that I had to constantly scrub on my delicate eye area because it was just itching too much resulting to drier skin. I really needed to find a good eye cream and my friend suggested that I use Clinique All About Eyes. I immediately got myself one for P1, 500 or about $30 for a small container. I was really surprised because it is too expensive for an eye cream but I still decided to have one because of the dry skin around my eyes.

anywhere I go, even when I go travel. I guess I do not have to deal with dry and itchy skin anymore. The cream is also not scented which I like because I think that scented products can cause irritation on my sensitive skin. Anyway, the cream has a really thick consistency which I think is good especially for the under eye area. When I first applied it on the skin around my eyes, it felt really good because the cream sunk right in and did not leave an oily film on my skin. It is also a very gentle product because it did not sting or irritate my sensitive skin at all.

I have been using this eye cream for quite some time now and it gave ...

• me nothing but the best result. The skin around my eyes are now well-hydrated and there was no itching anymore. I think that the cream really work wonders because my eyes felt really moisturized not just for a short span of time but for the entire day. I also use it as a primer so that my eye makeup will not crease and it works really well. I have also noticed that it has significantly lightened the dark circles around my eyes. I have very dark circles because of loads of school work and this has constantly helped me to have brighter-looking eyes. This product has never failed me and has lived up to all of my expectations.

One thing that I just do not like about this eye

cream is that it is too expensive. I paid almost $30 for a very small container but it does not have much product. I wish that they would make the product more affordable or make the container bigger.

Would I repurchase? I don’t think so. Although the eye cream has helped in moisturizing and lightening the skin around my eyes, it is just too expensive for me. I am still a student living on a budget and I don’t think I can pay almost $30 a month for a small container of this eye cream. However, if you have the extra money to spare for one of the best eye cream out there in the market, I highly suggest that you give Clinique All About Eyes a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313081221240131/k2311a083/8.3.10