Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Nude  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think that it is a pretty decent amount to pay for a Revlon lipstick
  • Another thing that I like about this lipstick is that it usually stays for a very long time on my lips
  • Based from my experience it did not bleed or feather at all even if I don’t use a lip liner
  • If you are looking for the perfect nude lipstick which will keep your lips moisturize and last for a very long time, I suggest that you try this product

• by labeya17

I’m a huge fan of nude lipstick and have a collection of it already but I still haven’t found the perfect one. I have tried other brands but they make me look too made up that I had to constantly blot the lipstick just to give me a natural look. There are also some brands that washed me out too much that I look too pale. I was looking for a nude lipstick that I can wear even when I got to school or just stay at home and still look very natural. I was almost on the verge

of giving up when my friend who is a makeup artist suggested that I use Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Nude. I immediately went to Watson’s in SM Annex and got myself one for P375.00 or about $7. I think that it is a pretty decent amount to pay for a Revlon lipstick.

When I first saw the lipstick, what immediately caught my attention was its packaging. It comes in a little black tube with diamond patterns on the side. It looks very simple but elegant. Anyway, the lipstick is love. It is very creamy and when applied on my lips it is very moisturizing and did not dry my lips out unlike some brands that I have tried in the past. It also goes on very smoothly and gives a satin finish which I really like because I am not a big fan of matte lipsticks. It is also highly pigmented. I only have to apply two swipes of the lipstick to achieve the perfect nude color on my lips. I just pair it sometimes with smoky eyes when I go out at nighttime with my friends, or wear it alone and topped with some gloss when I ...

• Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Nude
      go to school. I truly adore this color because it does not make me look too washed out but instead it gives me a nude with a hint of pink on my lips. I think that it will look perfect on all skin tone because it looks wonderful on my yellowish skin tone.

Another thing that I like about this lipstick is that it usually stays for a very long time on my lips. I usually apply it on the morning before I go to school and top it with some gloss and it is still there until lunch time.

Based from my experience it did not bleed or feather at all even if I don’t use a lip liner. I only had to reapply it after I eat or drink. I was surprised that it can last almost as long as other more expensive lipsticks.

Overall, Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Nude is a very good product. It gives a nice nude color on my lips without making me look too washed out. If you are looking for the perfect nude lipstick which will keep your lips moisturize and last for a very long time, I suggest that you try this product.

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Nude

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313081221210131/k2311a083/8.3.10