Aussie Mega Hair Spray
  • Another thing i love about this hairspray is it lasts, it stays on all day and night
  • One thing i wouldnt recommend doing is spraying this throughout all of your hair when you straighten it

• by swim4evr09

I have no complaints to give this hair spray. Its a good price and easy to find, i buy it at our local Walmart for about 8 dollars. This is for a huge can. They have a variety of sizes that they come in as well.

As far as how the product works goes..

I mainly use this hair spray when i where my hair in a hairband or pull it back and i have pieces of hair are sticking up. All i do is spray some of this hair spray on those pieces and

they stay fairly well all day. Its quick and easy to just spray on. Another thing i love about this hairspray is it lasts, it stays on all day and night. I dont have to worry about my hair coming lose or the hair spray wearing off. Also it doesnt make your hair look like your wearing any hair spray, its invisible and keeps your hair in the pieces you apply calm. Your hair still looks as natural as can be. In the shower this comes off easily too, doesnt leave any residue ...

• or feeling behind.

One thing i wouldnt recommend doing is spraying this throughout all of your hair when you straighten it. I did this once because it was super humid outside and i didnt want my hair to frizz. I was going to a big party and just didnt want that to happy so i sprayed this all over my hair. This just made my hair frizzier and feel totally gross.

Its not that i wouldnt recommend this hair spray, id totally recommend it if you only want to use it on a spot or

two thats not staying down or curls. Just id suggest not using it on your whole head when your hairs straight, that just frizzes it.

Another thing, i used this for my homecoming when i curled my hair and it stayed in great! My hair didnt frizz with this at all and the curls held great! So i guess its just with the whole keeping your hair straight thing that this hair spray doesnt work with.

Overall if you just need some coverage for curls or some fly away spots id recommend this long lasting spray!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313081221140131/k2311a083/8.3.10