London England Travel  » Travel  »
England
  • Traveling to London from America was by far the most eye opening experience I have ever had
  • I was able to tour the city by a professional tour guide, and I have to say that I highly recommend anyone traveling abroad to do the same
  • This was by far the best trip I have ever taken, and I have traveled all across Europe so this does not come from someone who has little experience in seeing new places

• by reviewqueenb
      Traveling to London from America was by far the most eye opening experience I have ever had. I was able to tour the city by a professional tour guide, and I have to say that I highly recommend anyone traveling abroad to do the same.

The information they provide you with makes you much more aware of the significance

of the tourist sights.

London is filled with famous landmarks and I was awed by the rich history.

Being able to walk down the same aisle that Princess Diana walked down on her wedding day and seeing the coronation throne and royal jewels was unlike anything I had ever seen.

I suppose being an American and having never experienced ...

• a government with royalty made it that much more exciting.

This was by far the best trip I have ever taken, and I have traveled all across Europe so this does not come from someone who has little experience in seeing new places.

The night life was very impressive.

The streets literally come alive with bustling crowds, talented performers,

and a tremendous variety of little shops and boutiques at night.

This is a tourist’s chance to really mingle with the people of London and learn about the culture.

If you are looking for a vacation destination that will offer an educational experience for the kids and a hot night life for the adults, I highly recommend a long visit to London.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382501122111231/k2311a0125/1.25.07