Aeropastle Stitched Aero Popover Hoodie  » Clothes  »
  • I think this light grey snuggly hoodie would be excellent too wear in the fall or on cool nights in the summertime
  • I would recommend if you are small to get a medium size because the small size will shrink when you wash it and it tends too be tight and not fit anymore
  • I know this for a fact because this is what happen to the first hoodie I got from this company
  • I loved it so much I actually just got a navy blue colored one as well, and I love that hoodie as well

• by Soleil Robins

A few weeks ago I order the Aeropastle Stitched Aero Popover Hoodie. The color I got it in was light grey. Loved the color. The hoodie is made from cotton and polyester and if very light weight when you wear it.

Now on the front of the hoodie the store brand is written out in cursive in white and is outlined in purple. There is a pull over hood on the hoodie that has strings to tie the hoodie up if you need

too. When I put the hoodie on it is very soft on the inside and really warm which was surprising at first because of how light weight it was. I thought the hoodie was very snuggly.

I think this light grey snuggly hoodie would be excellent too wear in the fall or on cool nights in the summertime. I however, bought my hoodie too wear to bed since I live out in the mountains and need warm clothing at nighttime to sleep in.

• I also think this would be a great hoodie to wear out for casual dinners, to the beach, gym, or just because you need some warmth. The color of the hoodie goes good with blue jeans, black yoga pants, and cargo pants.

I would recommend if you are small to get a medium size because the small size will shrink when you wash it and it tends too be tight and not fit anymore. I know this for a fact because this is

what happen to the first hoodie I got from this company. However, if you like tight fitting hoodies go with the small, but I personally like mine to be loose and snuggly like this one I just got.

I do believe the Aeropastle Stiched Aero Popover Hoodie was worth every penny I spent on it because I absolutely love it. I loved it so much I actually just got a navy blue colored one as well, and I love that hoodie as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 553081221011231/k2311a083/8.3.10