Chance Chanel Perfume  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know this because I have tried too do it
  • The way I think is best to use the Chance Chanel Perfume is by spraying a little bit around the neck area and a little on your wrist

• by Soleil Robins

So I just tried Chance Chanel Perfume and I have to say it smells good. It can be over powering if you put a lot on, but a very little amount smells nice and light. It seems to have a sweet musky floral scent to it and smells nicer the longer you wear it throughout the day once you put it on, which is really nice.

The perfume itself

comes in a round glass bottle with a neat frosty white square top over the spray part. The spray thing is really easy to press down and you get a really nice amount of perfume on you with just one squirt. Just remember not to spray it more than 3 times because it will make you sneeze and smell awful instead of nice. I know this because I have tried too do it.

The way I think is best to use the Chance Chanel Perfume is by spraying a little bit around the neck area and a little on your wrist. I wouldn’t drench yourself with it. After those few little squirts last all day and you shouldn’t have to reapply it. At least I know I didn’t anyways. The perfume doesn’t have a light pink coloring too ...

• Chance Chanel Perfume
      it so don’t spray this perfume onto white clothing because it will leave a light pink mark. My friend did this and she had a hard time getting the pink mark out of her white dress. However, she as well liked the smell of the perfume.

I do think this perfume is an awesome sweet musky floral perfume to try and wear out on dates and special occasions. I

do think it would be too much to wear during the day around works places. I do think this perfume is more for young lady adults and older women. I do not think it is meant for younger girls or teenagers to use and wear. I do hope those of you who give this perfume a try end up liking it as much as me and my friend did.

Chance Chanel Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313081221001231/k2311a083/8.3.10