Beauty Bar Rouge Lipstick in Tint  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought a sun-kissed rouge blush cream from Beauty Bar and was looking for a right shade of lipstick that would quite match my lips and I found this in the lipstick aisle also at Beauty Bar - it's shade was named Tint and it was a perfect red tint to pair with my blush cream
  • It's not really too intense nor too subtle, but just enough for some fragrance to waft in the air when you've applied it and make your lips delicious-smelling
  • It has a sheer and sheeny effect that's really sparkly at the same time too and I can't understand where it comes from as the lipstick itself looks really bare of glitters, but who am I to argue as I really love the effect
  • I found something quite missing though, and that's some watery shine
  • For long-lasting wear I do recommend this as a good product, but it's also hard to remove so I would only have to rate this a 7

• by shunnem

I bought a sun-kissed rouge blush cream from Beauty Bar and was looking for a right shade of lipstick that would quite match my lips and I found this in the lipstick aisle also at Beauty Bar - it’s shade was named Tint and it was a perfect red tint to pair with my blush cream. I tried testing them both on my hands and they were about the same shade, they were rosy without being too bold and aggressive and intense and when applied only by small amounts, they are perfect for everyday wear as although they appear reddish when gazed at, they are actually lighter than the actual shade when applied!

The tint lipstick has a very fragrant scent also that smells similarly like fruity and at the same time the kisses balls that’s coloured just

to scent your pencilboxes when you were little, that’s how the smell is and it smells divine. It’s not really too intense nor too subtle, but just enough for some fragrance to waft in the air when you’ve applied it and make your lips delicious-smelling.

The lipstick itself is thick and creamy in texture. It has a very glossy and shiny appearance when applied and it has somehow a glittery effect on your mouth, but actually there are no glitters on this lipstick! It has a sheer and sheeny effect that’s really sparkly at the same time too and I can’t understand where it comes from as the lipstick itself looks really bare of glitters, but who am I to argue as I really love the effect!

I found something quite missing though, and that’s some watery shine! Sometimes ...

• when I apply this too lightly I find the creases on my lips becoming visible, and nobody wants that! So I would have to apply lots but I don’t want to because only a little glide of this tube will already tint your lips immediately, so what I do is still apply this on lightly, but put some shiny and watery lip gloss so that the effect will be complete and you’ll not only see a mouth with glitters and red tint but also complete with shine and gloss!

This is a really good lipstick but I won’t suggest you put on heavy amounts because it really absorbs fast and your lips will be just what the shade says - tinted! One more thing I observed is that whenever I rub this off with cold cream the

color doesn’t totally fade away! My lips would still be tinted with a slight red every after the next day and I’m just afraid what it will do to my lips for more than 24 hours just sitting there. It’s a really long-lasting lipstick as the tint can really stay for days if you don’t touch it! For everyday use it’s also a good lipstick as you’ll only need to glide small amounts and it’ll be stuck on your lips for hours! When you apply this under lip gloss the effect would only be really pretty as the tint and the shine with all the glitters make your mouth speak for itself! For long-lasting wear I do recommend this as a good product, but it’s also hard to remove so I would only have to rate this a 7.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313081220841231/k2311a083/8.3.10