Guerlain Super Aqua Night Recovery Balm
  • I like the effect of this night cream because my skin is instantly rejuvenated right after I use it

• by sammy14

A night cream always gives you more than just repairing. For me, the use of it gives me peace of mind and gives me ease in anticipating old age. It is best of you can lock yourself with so much youthfulness. I have to admit that I have never tried using Guerlain cosmetics before but one travel overseas gave me that idea. I purchased this product because the celebrity who endorsed this product looked very gorgeous. We all know that a night cream is an anti-aging intervention and the use of it is very important. When you use it, you can feel the skin in your face recharged with vitality. With so much night creams now, we want something that can bring about more than just supple skin. In my case, I am

looking for something that can fully charge my skin at night and then regain the beauty of it the following day.

This night cream from Guerlain is the first which offers optimum hydration as a night regimen for the face losing vitality and substance. Since skin ages, metabolism slows down and it cannot hydrate itself because less sebum is produced. Since this is devitalized, your skin will eventually gets dry. This night cream works differently in terms of its main effect. This hydrates the face during the time when you are resting. How? It utilizes the enriched formula of having dessert rose as its main ingredient. This plant extract has dual purpose, it effectively moisturizes the face by supplying the correct level of hydration deep down and it also improves cellular function ...

• thus giving your skin a more healthy nourishment.

I am pleased with how the formula was able to give immediate silky smooth touch after application. This makes it excellent. I guess it is because of the quality of rose extract being not too oily as a moisturizer. Unlike oil-based plant extracts which thickens the consistency of the night cream. This was soft and very light on the skin. In addition to that, there was no shiny finish after I’ve finished with the application.

I like the effect of this night cream because my skin is instantly rejuvenated right after I use it. I felt the coldness of the formula like it was water or menthol in my skin. I must say I am more pleased with what I felt and saw

the following morning. My skin never felt so revitalized before. It felt well hydrated and my skin felt refined.

This night cream has a recognized effectiveness because of its perfect choice of ingredients having the affinity of the perfect hydrating effect of rose. This extract for me is one of the innovative anti-aging and skin-hydrating night cream which gives you the water-like quality in every night cream. When you use this night cream you surely would achieve that rosy complexion like me right after several weeks of using it. I was looking checking the label for some collagen-infusing effect but the cellular enhancement brought by rose extract is more potent and natural. Two things to expect from this night cream; extreme hydration at night and refined skin texture after eventual use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313081220821231/k2311a083/8.3.10