Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder in Light  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is one of my favorite if not the best powders I have in my makeup collection
  • It's also long-lasting when applied correctly and generously and I don't need any touch-ups for about 4 hours but after that I need to powder my nose as I love chocolates and my nose tends to get oily, so this is a perfect touch-up that makes my nose (and face) smooth and even
  • I have not experienced any itching or redness when using this product and I really have sensitive skin so I'm happy to report that my skin reacts well with this product

• by shunnem

This is one of my favorite if not the best powders I have in my makeup collection. Not only is it so cheap but I’m really satisfied with this product as well! I chose this at the lightest shade, which was a soft pale beige, and it’s lightest shade that they have in this selection; it’s perfect for really pale skin and it won’t show or discolor your face when applied; your face will still match your neck’s color but just to be sure I do also apply this on my neck so they both have an even shade.

The compact is shaped like a dome, it weighs 10 grams or 0.35 ounces nd it’s very lightweight. The powder has mineral ingredients which are slowly baked

for a dimensional matte finish and this is perfect for touch-ups and for daily wear, it can fix foundations and blend them out and it’s perfect for just powdering your nose or any other areas of your face when they’re already oily. It provides perfect low coverage and the shade is really natural and neutral and won’t be obvious and yellowish or pinkish under any color.

The powder is really matte and really dusty. It’s easy to blend into foundations and concealer and it easily smudges as well. I have tried using this with a wet sponge and I had liked the results more. My face was creamy and smooth and silky like a canvas waiting to be painted on and the shade is just ...

• right for me. It’s also long-lasting when applied correctly and generously and I don’t need any touch-ups for about 4 hours but after that I need to powder my nose as I love chocolates and my nose tends to get oily, so this is a perfect touch-up that makes my nose (and face) smooth and even.

When used with a wet sponge sometimes I don’t even apply foundation anymore, just this powder over my concealer as a base and it really gives off a glowing smooth texture of my skin and you can’t see any pores on any part of my face. At times I would have to apply on heavily because the humid weather and all the sweat makes it evaporate, so I touch

up every 2 hours when it’s really hot and humid outside so as not to keep my face trickling with sweat.

It’s also really easy to wipe the stuff off and I only use Shu Uemura’s cleansing oil diluted with water and the stuff comes off along when rinsing my face at the toilet. Sometimes I do use makeup towelettes but I would rather wash my face off with running water. I have not experienced any itching or redness when using this product and I really have sensitive skin so I’m happy to report that my skin reacts well with this product. It’s a daily powder which has a very smooth finish and neutral shade and for only $26 I’d say it’s a very good buy!

Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder in Light

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313081220771231/k2311a083/8.3.10