Mac Pro Palette Refill Pan Eyeshadow in Nehru  » Cosmetics  »
  • It's quite hard to use when applied wetly so my suggestion is just use this normally (dryly) as you would for optimum results
  • I would love this to be a regular shade in my eyeshadow collection and would recommend this not only for ladies with pale skin but with also dark skin as this looks good on any skin tone

• by shunnem

Seeing Mac’s line of eyeshadows, I can’t help choosing several hues and buying them, they’re priced at $11 each refill pan and it seems quite expensive at first but they last me for several months and more than half a year because I have so plenty to choose from! I want my selection to be broad when certain occasions need plenty of colours to choose from and I’ll never lack any color that I want when needed now.

I chose this eyeshadow in Nehru, it’s dark blue and almost black in colour and just like midnight blue from afar. It’s perfect for smoking yuor eyes out and if you don’t want a really strong and intense smoked eyes look while wearing black eyeshadow you can always opt for choosing this one as this look won’t

give you a really always-angry appearance but it’s still very seductive and sexy as well.

The eyeshadow is really dusty and surprisingly creamy when used with a wet brush. Only one dash and small amounts when using this on a brush will already colour your eyelids and be careful not to dab generous amounts on the brush as you can have a “black eye” appearance if they’re too plenty. It smudges easily so that’s why it’s also easy to get that appearance but once you get the knack of it you’ll find it’s really easy to blend and mix together with black eyeshadow or with any other light color to match this.

The palette is thick and easily sticks on your eyelids; it won’t easily be rubbed off and I have tried about 6 hours’ ...

• wear and I didn’t need any reapplying for this dark colour as it won’t really wear off. When you get perspired however be careful not to touch it as it’s easily smudged, but fortunately it can be erased by a makeup remover that can be dabbed with cotton buds or when you’re out, I just apply more concealer or pressed powder (any will do) but I opt for the powder more and just put more powder on the smudged area and the powder can cover it up!

It’s got a very dusty and matte appearance and it’s also matte and dry when applied, but you can always try to experiment and smudge it out using a wet brush, then the eyeshadow will become very creamy but I find it hard to blend in because

the smudge won’t go away and I would have to reapply everything again after erasing the wet smudge that I don’t intend to draw in other parts of my lids. It’s quite hard to use when applied wetly so my suggestion is just use this normally (dryly) as you would for optimum results.

For $11 it can sound expensive but it’ll actually last you more than half a year the most and it’s really cheap when you think of it that way. The color is really great and it doesn’t come off easily and it’s good for long-term wear! I would love this to be a regular shade in my eyeshadow collection and would recommend this not only for ladies with pale skin but with also dark skin as this looks good on any skin tone!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313081220761231/k2311a083/8.3.10