MAC Zoom Lash Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • The first thing that I noticed about this product was the construction of the brush that comes with it
  • I was really disappointed at how cheaply it was made
  • I definitely do not think that this product is the worth the amount that I paid for it
  • Initially, I thought the reason why I was not having dramatic results was due to the way that I was applying the product
  • I tried experimenting with using this product with other products and the results were slightly better but I prefer not to use this product at all now

• by Simply_Fabulous

I absolutely love MAC cosmetics. Even though some of the company’s products are more expensive than what I would like to pay, I have found that most of the time it has been absolutely worth it. This mascara has probably been the only product that I did not like from the company. I find that it really is a poor quality product that left me with less than stellar results.

I really was looking forward to using this product since the color of it is such are a rich black shade. The first thing that I noticed about this product was the construction of

the brush that comes with it. I was really disappointed at how cheaply it was made. Most of the time when I would use this product, the bristles of the wand would leave my eyelashes clumped together. I also dislike the consistency of the mascara itself. I find it takes too long to dry and it also has a tendency to smear as well.

My eyes are sensitive to most eye products which is another reason why I do not like using this mascara. I definitely do not think that this product is the worth the amount that I paid for it. It does not make my lashes look any thicker or longer and I also have not noticed any difference in the amount of volume that my lashes have as well. The slight curl that this product did give my lashes did not last for long even when I used an eyelash curler to curl my lashes before applying this mascara.

Initially, I thought the reason why I was not having dramatic results was due to the way that I was applying the product. However, I have learned that it does not matter how I use this product the results end up the same.

• MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
      My eyelashes have never looked so clumpy and stiff after using a mascara, especially when that it as costly as this product. The only positive that I found about this product was that I did not experience flaking which I largely attribute to the fact that this product takes forever to dry.

The main or only thing that I like about this product is the beautiful color that it comes in, and the main thing that I would change about it is the brush itself. I had a friend who recommended that I use an eyebrow comb to separate my eyelashes after using this product

to reduce the clumpy texture but that is simply more work than I should have to exert to apply mascara. I tried experimenting with using this product with other products and the results were slightly better but I prefer not to use this product at all now.

I would rate this product a 2 out of 10. I would strongly encourage anyone to try or purchase another product before getting this mascara. It is simply not worth the money that I paid for it and there is too much work involved in making this product look somewhat difficult. I do not plan on purchasing this product again.

MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
Deserray says :

re : I tried experimenting with using this product with other products and the results were slightly better but I prefer not to use this product at all now
I m makeup obsessed i like trying new products especially Mac they always have good products i actually liked the mascara wasn t to hard to work with not as clumpy as the $ 5 cheap ones that say what they don t give

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313081220751231/k2311a083/8.3.10