Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy Plus Intensive Repair Crème  » Cosmetics  »
  • So when I narrated my problem to my sister, she immediately suggested that I use Eucerin Dry skin Therapy plus intensive repair crème- to help get out of this situation
  • Since my skin type was similar to her- I found it quiet encouraging to try this intensive repair crème
  • After having applied Eucerin Dry skin Therapy plus intensive repair crème for nearly a month- I noticed quite a few positive results
  • Since it was compact and portable, it made it rather convenient for me use it in my travels
  • This repair crème was devoid of any fragrance which made it a little less interesting

• by rm002

Due to the extremely cold conditions, this season the worst thing that I witnessed was my dry and dull looking skin. My skin had suddenly started showing signs of dryness and had become very rough and scaly. The dryness always left my skin felt ‘pulled’ and this was making me rather uncomfortable. Though I tried applying various hand creams and moisturizers- they seem to calm down my skin only temporarily and this is when I felt that my skin required some kind of special treatment to help it bring back to normal condition.

So when I narrated my problem to my sister, she immediately suggested that I use Eucerin Dry skin Therapy plus intensive repair crème- to help get out of this situation. She had been using it for

quite sometime now and felt quite positive about the results. Since my skin type was similar to her- I found it quiet encouraging to try this intensive repair crème.

Eucerin Dry skin Therapy plus intensive repair crème- the name itself seemed to be a perfect solution to my dry skin problem. When I tried applying this intensive repair crème for the first time on my skin- I felt it was of rather thick consistency and so was expecting some of greasiness and oiliness on my skin. But to my surprise, Eucerin Dry skin Therapy plus intensive repair crème got easily absorbed into my skin so naturally that after some time - it almost disappeared from the surface of the skin. Applying this crème almost instantly felt like applying a ...

• ‘ soothing balm’ all over the affected area and this feeling seemed to just relax me and make me feel comfortable.

After having applied Eucerin Dry skin Therapy plus intensive repair crème for nearly a month- I noticed quite a few positive results. Apart from improving my skin tone, this crème just moisturized my skin so naturally that it felt just soft and silky. What I really liked about using this crème was the fact that apart from making my skin look even and smooth, this intensive repair cream worked wonderfully even on rough skin areas like my elbows and knees. The skin on these areas seemed to be the most dry, but this repair cream worked so wonderfully on these areas that the skin on these areas looked

and felt the same as the skin surrounding it.

Eucerin Dry skin Therapy plus intensive repair crème indeed worked just wonderfully for me. Just a little of it spread easily over a large area and thus using it on a daily basis proved to be quite economical too. A repair cream which felt soft as silk on my skin, didn’t seem to cause any kind of irritation or stinging sensation. Since it was compact and portable, it made it rather convenient for me use it in my travels. The only thing that I wished this crème had to make it ‘ just perfect’ was a nice smell. This repair crème was devoid of any fragrance which made it a little less interesting. Otherwise this crème proved to be a great utility product- indeed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313081220611231/k2311a083/8.3.10