Asus L3 Laptop
  • The last laptop I bought was a Asus L3 laptop

• by MBFX220
      The last laptop I bought was a Asus L3 laptop. The laptop was reasonably priced for the type of processor speed that it had compared to other brand.

One of the main reason I chose Asus back then was because of the screen size and resolution that it

had.

I loved the TFT WSXGA screen, the color was very vivid and very nice, top of the range.

I also love the features that the laptop had to offer, with built-in bluetooth, IRDA and wifi, USB, Firewire and lots more.

I reallylike the software suites that came ...

• together with the laptop, especially the Asus hardware monitoring software, which was specifically built for only Asus Laptops, it could give real time laptop performance monitoring and charting, temperature monitoring and threshold setting, which made handling of the laptop much simpler for me.

The only setback I would

say about this laptop was that the built in speakers were not so good in quality, especially the volume of the speakers was very limited, not suitable for watching video.

Overall, with the price that I had paid and the features that I was getting, I would say this was a value for money deal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 632501122061231/k2311a0125/1.25.07