Jack in the Box: Grilled Deli Trio Sandwich
  • This is why I haven't enjoyed this item more often

• by Orrymain

Previously, I’ve reviewed several of Jack in the Box food products, including some of their foods introduced in 2010 such as their grilled sandwiches. This review will cover their Grilled Deli Trio Sandwich, which I’ve eaten a few times now over the last several months.

According to Jack in the Box’s website, the ingredients for their Grilled Deli Trio Sandwich are Genoa salami, sliced ham, roasted turkey, Provolone cheese, and pickle filets with a creamy Italian dressing

on grilled artisan bread.

For this product, I’m going to start off discussing the negative. For the Grilled Deli Trio Sandwich, the worst thing is the smell. It’s over kill on the Italian dressing. I smelled it instantly, and it remained so strong that every time I opened the refrigerator door, my nose winkled. This is why I haven’t enjoyed this item more often. I just feel like I’m having that Italian dressing ...

• poured over me, and I can’t take it. In truth, Italian dressing isn’t my favorite. I’d rather have 1000 Island or Ranch dressing than Italian. Still, the aroma here is what kills it more than the actual taste. It’s very unpleasant for me.

Now on to the more positive. Overall, the Grilled Deli Trio Sandwich is good tasting meal, even when it’s heated up later. That’s not a normal thing for fast

food, but the last time I purchased it, that’s what I did, and it still tasted great, aside from the dousing of the Italian dressing.

I should also explain that I’m not a pickle person, so none of my sandwiches have come with pickles. I’ve had them removed. The rest of the ingredients all worked together very well. I didn’t taste much of the salami, though. My sandwich seemed to be all ham, turkey, and cheese.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273081220471231/k2311a083/8.3.10