Jack in the Box: Grilled Breakfast Sandwich  » Food  »
  • Jack in the Box is constantly reinventing their menu with new and interesting food products
  • This year they've added some grilled sandwiches to the lineup, and some of them I've tried and enjoyed greatly
  • The only thing I ever worry about is the crust because I don't like hard crust

• by Orrymain

Jack in the Box is constantly reinventing their menu with new and interesting food products. This year they’ve added some grilled sandwiches to the lineup, and some of them I’ve tried and enjoyed greatly. One of these is their Grilled Breakfast Sandwich.

Basically, the Grilled Breakfast Sandwich consists of two fried eggs, two slices of ham, two strips of bacon, and two slices of melting American cheese, all on top of grilled artisan bread.

That’s taken right from their website menu description, but it’s an accurate account of this food product.

What matters to me, though, is the taste, and this taste great. I’ve had this Grilled Breakfast Sandwich multiple times now. The eggs have always been fried nicely. I do have to say that on my most recent one, they sort of double egged it somehow so that it was a little overly eggy, but that was ...

• okay because it tasted good.

The cheese has to melted properly to make friends with me, and I do like how I’ve had it. It’s been just the right degree of melt so that it settled in with the ham slices nicely.

I’m not sure what brand or type of ham they are using, but I’ve liked it. Combine this with the bacon, and it’s yummy.

If I had a complaint, it might be that the bacon

slices aren’t big enough. I don’t always get a taste of bacon in my bites, like I do the egg, ham, and cheese. Perhaps this would do better either with three bacon slices, or two more substantially sliced pieces of bacon.

The bread is golden. The only thing I ever worry about is the crust because I don’t like hard crust. I wish sometimes it were a softer crust, but overall, it’s not bad.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273081220461131/k2311a083/8.3.10