Arm & Hammer Ultramax Deodorant and Antiperspirant Invisible Solid  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like that it's invisible because it doesn't leave behind an overly noticeable color or marks
  • The strength and dependability of this deodorant and antiperspirant does come at a bit of a cost, though
  • It's more expensive than a number of other deodorants and antiperspirants that surround it on the shelf, but at least the higher price is justified in my opinion as I feel it's a superior product
  • It may not provide perfect protection, but I think such protection is only possible at certain temperatures

• by CirclingCanvas

While I haven’t found this deodorant and antiperspirant to be completely effective, I do feel that it works better than many of the national brands and store brands. It’s hot, well, more like super hot come the summer months in Texas with the temperatures usually settling above one-hundred degrees Fahrenheit in August with a heat index that’s even more blistering. If a person like me sweats when the temperature sits in the eighties, you can bet I’m ready for a new shirt every fifteen or so minutes when the temperature is over a hundred and I’m outside under nothing but the scorching sun! Sweating is problematic for two main reasons: the unsightly underarm wetness and the smell. A good deodorant and antiperspirant won’t cut it in these conditions. Only an

exceptionally effective deodorant and antiperspirant will: and this Arm & Hammer Ultramax Deodorant and Antiperspirant fits the bill quite nicely.

This is an invisible deodorant and antiperspirant. I like that it’s invisible because it doesn’t leave behind an overly noticeable color or marks. I apply it, and it then becomes pretty difficult to tell that I have it on. Ultimately though, whether or not a deodorant or antiperspirant is invisible or not is pretty irrelevant when it comes to how effective it is under hot, hot, hot conditions! When I use this deodorant and antiperspirant, I find that it does help keep my underarms cooler to an extent and the deodorant and antiperspirant do help to reduce the amount of wetness that I feel and ultimately see as well as conceal ...

• and quash odor caused by the sweat. I feel better when using this deodorant and antiperspirant because I feel more comfortable and I don’t feel as embarrassed by the wetness and the odor. No deodorant or antiperspirant is going to be able to completely block out all odor or reduce all wetness to an insignificant amount when the temperature is over one-hundred degrees, but I feel this is a deodorant and antiperspirant that is above average in quality compared to many of the deodorants and antiperspirants found in the supermarket. It has a higher concentration of active ingredients than most too, so I’m sure that’s partly the reason it’s more effective than the competition.

though. Generally, the price tag for this deodorant and antiperspirant is around three dollars for a two-point six ounce bottle. It’s more expensive than a number of other deodorants and antiperspirants that surround it on the shelf, but at least the higher price is justified in my opinion as I feel it’s a superior product. It may not provide perfect protection, but I think such protection is only possible at certain temperatures. When it’s over a hundred degrees outside, this deodorant and antiperspirant holds up pretty well and so far, I haven’t come across anything that beats it in the supermarket. For all the aforementioned reasons, I certainly believe this deodorant and antiperspirant is very deserving of a “9″ rating because of its protection when it comes to both wetness and odor!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313081220271131/k2311a083/8.3.10