Tarte Femme Naturale Natural Eye Palette  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this Tarte Femme Naturale Natural Eye Palette because I thought the colors were very pretty and even though this eye shadow palette was a little on the pricey side since I paid $40 for it, I had tried a few Tarte cosmetics before and most of them have worked really well for me so I decided to give this a try
  • The black isn't as dark as I like black eye shadow to be but with a little layering it's pretty good and the shimmer is very pretty and of course the white eye shadow makes for a great highlighter or as a base
  • I love the shimmer in these eye shadows, it's not too much but it's noticeable enough when I only apply a little bit of the eye shadow
  • The first time that I used this eye shadow palette, I didn't apply one first because I wanted to see how long they would last on their own and they lasted a very long time, for about 10 hours which is really good I think
  • The only real downside to this is the price tag and is definitely not for someone on a budget but if you can afford it then it's a very nice eye shadow palette to have

• by JCandyce

I bought this Tarte Femme Naturale Natural Eye Palette because I thought the colors were very pretty and even though this eye shadow palette was a little on the pricey side since I paid $40 for it, I had tried a few Tarte cosmetics before and most of them have worked really well for me so I decided to give this a try.

This eye shadow palette comes with 10 very pretty eye shadow shades. There’s 5 various shades of brown that have shimmer in them, a pink yellow and green which also have shimmer in them and are very pretty. a white and a black. The black isn’t as dark as I like black eye shadow to be but with a little layering it’s pretty good and the shimmer is very pretty and of course the white eye shadow makes for a great highlighter or as a base.

I love the shimmer in these eye shadows, it’s not too much

but it’s noticeable enough when I only apply a little bit of the eye shadow. Another thing that I really like about these eye shadows is that some shimmer eye shadows that I’ve tried tend to fade out during the day and leave me with just shimmer on my eyes, these eye shadows don’t do that, I still have the shade and the shimmer all day long and the shimmer stays in place and doesn’t travel anywhere like down my face.

I don’t need an eye shadow primer when applying these eye shadows. The first time that I used this eye shadow palette, I didn’t apply one first because I wanted to see how long they would last on their own and they lasted a very long time, for about 10 hours which is really good I think. I never had any creasing or smudging at all throughout the day and when the color faded, it did slowly and evenly without ...

• looking blotchy or cakey.

These eye shadows are very pigmented and don’t take much layering to be true to color, except for the black that shade needs just a little bit more if you want it darker, but the rest of the colors go on pretty much like the are on the case. These eye shadows aren’t very powdery so I didn’t have any fallout while I was applying them.

Just like with any eye shadow palette, this one comes with an eye shadow brush of course and when I tried it out the brush applied the eye shadow perfectly and the brush was really great quality. I however don’t use eye shadow brushes that often, most of the time I just use my index finger or my middle finger to apply eye shadows and that always works perfectly as well.

Overall I love this eye shadow palette and I’ve definitely have used it a lot since I’ve gotten it. I

love the shades, all of them look really great on me and I use them all unlike most other eye shadow palettes that I’ve used which always had one or two that I didn’t like and never really used. The eye shadow lasts a very long time without an eye shadow primer, there’s no creasing or smudging throughout the day. The quality of these eye shadows are very great and what you would expect for such the high price.

I would definitely recommend this Tarte Femme Naturale Natural Eye Palette to anyone because the eye shadow shades are very pretty and this palette is very good quality. The only real downside to this is the price tag and is definitely not for someone on a budget but if you can afford it then it’s a very nice eye shadow palette to have. I’m giving this eye shadow palette an 8. It would have gotten a higher score if the price wasn’t so much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313081220251131/k2311a083/8.3.10