Instapundit Blog  » Web sites  »
0.5
    • Item: Instapundit Blog Location: http://www.instapundit.com by James Fleming

I don’t really understand why or how Instapundit and Glenn Reynolds, the guy who runs the blog, have become so famous. I mean, there are a lot of bad blogs out there, but Instapundit

is just pathetic. You go there and all you see are single sentence posts with links to goodness knows what. There is no content whatsoever. You find more content from pundits on TV, and they are mostly nothing but ...

• jabbering fools.

But somehow Glenn Reynolds and Instapundit have become kings of the right-wing blogosphere. Nobody asked me for my vote, though, because I would have voted a resounding no. I click onto the blog occasionally just to see if there

is actually going to be anythinng worth my while there, and every time I am disappointed. I have pretty much given up on the whole thing. I recommend you give up before you even try for the first time: it just ain’t worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202501122021231/k2311a0125/1.25.07