Body Shop For Men Hair Slick
  • There was intense hair fall, I experience dryness in my hair
  • What I like about this hair gel is the moisturizing oils which adds moisture and provides hydration even after you are wearing the hair gel
  • What I noticed is the lesser hair fall, less dryness and more shine after I am not wearing it

• by Herrera212

When I am using hair gel, I need to know the important benefit it can give your hair. Normally a hair gel is hair-damaging no matter how they dub it as alcohol-free. Before, my old hair gel gave me falling hair and it really caused lots of inconvenience to my hair and scalp. There was intense hair fall, I experience dryness in my hair. When I do not use anything

on my hair and when I touch it with my hands, it feels coarse and rough. This alarmed me and I was really thinking that the product that I was using was not healthy. This I secured the help of products which have more health benefit to your hair and scalp. I tried using Body Shop’s Hair Slick.

Since I was looking for a product that can really provide not just hold and wet-look in your hair, I wanted something which can aid and nourish your hair while wearing a hair gel. Styling does not mean you have to sacrifice what is best for your hair. What I like about this hair gel is the moisturizing oils which adds moisture and provides hydration even after you are wearing the hair gel. This hair gel has sesame oil which is an obvious moisturizer.

• Body Shop For Men Hair Slick
      Wearing this will make your hair soft and moisturized. This also has almond oil which has more moisturizing effect than other plant-based oils. Then more importantly this has Vitamins A and E and B5. The importance of these vitamins is to restore natural health to your hair despite styling it. Does it really make a difference? What I noticed is the lesser hair fall, less dryness and more shine after I
      am not wearing it. So I would say that this hair gel is more hair-damaging.

This hair gel is also impressive in terms of hold, it can really maintain that style that you wanted in your hair. The formula is not too thick and slippery in your palms. The wet-look effect is what I like most because it does not make our hair feel like a solid rock despite it maintains the style desired.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313081220191131/k2311a083/8.3.10