Shiseido Supplist Poreless Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • Not until I found Shiseido Supplist Poreless Foundation, my HG powder foundation
  • I bought mine at Shiseido Greenbelt 5 in Makati

• by anne23

My skin has always been oily, acne-prone and really sensitive. For years, I’ve suffered from allergies and major breakouts for trying out different brands of powder foundation. Not until I found Shiseido Supplist Poreless Foundation, my HG powder foundation! This is the only powder foundation that never gave me any breakouts and it keeps my oiliness at bay.

I bought mine at Shiseido Greenbelt 5 in Makati. They were really knowledgeable on what would suit my skin color best.

I told them that I’m quite acidic and they gave me an O 40 shade. When I tried it on, I instantly feel in love with it! I road tested it by going around the mall. After three hours, I checked if there were any allergic reactions from my skin or if it wears off but it was still perfect! I didn’t had second thoughts, I went back to purchase my first Shiseido Supplist Poreless Foundation. It costs ...

• around US$35. The case was sold separately; they have it in two sizes — one in a longer or rectangular shape and the other one in a smaller or square shape. I chose the smaller case to easily fit on any of my bags. The case costs around US$20. Although it’s quite pricey compared to other regular powder foundations, one refill really lasts long!

For everyday use, I apply it with a sponge. I can also apply it using

a makeup brush on top of a liquid foundation to give me a more refined and matte-finish look.

Poreless, it truly lives up to its name. It gives me that flawless and smooth medium-coverage that I’ve always been looking for. It feels so light, looks so natural and does not cake or crack. I just can’t go out without it!

If you’re still in search for that perfect powder foundation, try Shiseido Supplist Poreless Foundation. I’m sure you’ll love it too!

Shiseido Supplist Poreless Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313081220081131/k2311a083/8.3.10