Cricket 1″ Friction Free Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron  » Cosmetics  »
  • Besides the Chi, which costs over $100, the Cricket 1 Friction Free Flat Iron is the best flat iron I've ever had
  • I found it at Sally's Beauty Supply for only $40
  • I was hesititant to buy it at first because it wasn't even $50 and I've had several bad experiences with cheaper flat irons but I'm so glad I bought this one
  • There's not a single thing I can think of that I don't like about this straightener

• by winterglory

Besides the Chi, which costs over $100, the Cricket 1″ Friction Free Flat Iron is the best flat iron I’ve ever had. I found it at Sally’s Beauty Supply for only $40. I was hesititant to buy it at first because it wasn’t even $50 and I’ve had several bad experiences with cheaper flat irons but I’m so glad I bought this one.

This is the first straightener that I’ve had in a long time, that

didn’t pull my hair out, burn my head, burn my hand, singe my hair, or give my hair that awful burning smell. It makes my hair super shiny and sleek and I only have to run the flat iron through my hair once to make it straight, not four or five times.

The heat setting dial is easy to understand and its on the inside of the straightener so the temperature dial won’t be in the way ...

• of your hand. The temperature ranges from 120 degrees Cel. to 200 degrees Cel (248 degrees Far - 392 degrees Far) which makes this flat iron perfect for ALL hair types. I use the highest heat setting because I have thick hair and this flat iron straightens it with ease.

The cord is super long and isn’t one of those cords that you’ll have to worry about getting all twisted up. There’s also this really

cool lock on the back that semi-closes the straightener to make it easier to transport and to take along with you on vacation and whatnot.

It has little ridges on the edges which helps keep the outside from getting too hot, but more importantly, when I use the flat iron to curl my hair, the ridges help keep my hair seperated so that it curles evenly.

There’s not a single thing I can think of that I don’t like about this straightener.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313081220061131/k2311a083/8.3.10