Belo Essentials Whitening Face Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • She also has a lot of blemishes on the face so I was surprised when I found out that she was only using a facial wash to control her acne
  • Anyway, at first when I squirted a pea-sized amount of the facial wash on my hands, I thought that it does not look like a facial wash
  • I have been using the facial wash for about 3 months now and I can really say that I am satisfied and impressed
  • I do not have to worry about acne anymore because I know that the facial wash will handle it
  • If you are looking for a product that will give you smoother, softer, clearer, and acne-free skin, I highly recommend that you use this facial wash

• by labeya17

I have sensitive and acne-prone skin which makes it really hard for me to find a facial wash that will not irritate my skin in any way. I have tried a lot of products in the past but nothing really seemed to work in lessening the pimples on my face, instead they broke me out more. There were some that worked but was too expensive for my budget. I am still a student and I have to find a product which works really well and at the same time will work great with my skin. I first heard about Belo Essentials Whitening Face Wash when I came home from the university and found out that my

sister was using it. She also has a lot of blemishes on the face so I was surprised when I found out that she was only using a facial wash to control her acne. I immediately bought myself a small tube which costs me P80.00 or about $2.50. I was a little skeptical at first knowing all the negative experiences I’ve had with a lot of facial washes.

When I first started to use the facial wash, I really liked the smell because it kind of reminds me the shampoo that I had when I was a little girl which has a flowery scent. I also like the tube because it is very hand and I can bring it with me anywhere even when I go travel. Anyway, at first when I squirted a pea-sized amount of the facial wash on my hands, I thought that it does not look like a facial wash. It has the consistency of a hand sanitizer but once I applied it on my face and lathered it really well, I can feel the small beads slowly removing all the dirt and grime on my face. After that, I felt really refreshed and my face felt really clean but not squeaky clean. It also moisturized my face really well. My boyfriend could not get his hands off of my face because he said that he has never ...

• Belo Essentials Whitening Face Wash
      felt my facial skin that soft and smooth. It gave me instant results when it comes to smoothness. When I woke up the next day, I immediately touched my face to check if there were any new pimples. I was really glad that there was none.

I have been using the facial wash for about 3 months now and I can really say that I am satisfied and impressed. It has helped a lot in lessening and drying out the pimples and whiteheads on my face. It has also helped in preventing new pimples from growing. I do not have to worry about acne anymore because I know that the facial wash will handle it. I am

also impressed because it has helped in evening out my skin tone and has also lightened the nasty acne marks on my face. Also, a little amount goes a long way. I have been using the same tube that I have first purchased and there is still a little amount left.

Belo Essentials Whitening Face Wash is one of the best products that I have used. Even though the product is more affordable compared to other facial wash out there in the market, I assure you that you will get your hard-earned money’s worth. If you are looking for a product that will give you smoother, softer, clearer, and acne-free skin, I highly recommend that you use this facial wash.

Belo Essentials Whitening Face Wash

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313081219991131/k2311a083/8.3.10