The Idea of Social Pyramids  » Education  »
0.5
    • Item: The Idea of Social Pyramids Location: by James Fleming

Why do we force this sort of garbage on children? I mean, social pyramids? Come on. Yeah, this is a

great way to teach children about the social stratification of ancient times! Or not.

I mean, kids that are going to relate to a pyramid more often than not aren’t going to ...

• understand the complexities of social stratification and social classes to begin with, and the oversimplification with the pyramid scheme is just ridiculous. I mean yeah, ancient Egypt’s society was really like
        a pyramid.

I hate this kind of garbage. Really hate it. I don’t think it helps kids and in fact I think it makes them stupider, not smarter. If it were up to me social pyramids would not exist.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 502501121981231/k2311a0125/1.25.07