Stauffer’s Cheese Crackers
1.5
    • Item: Stauffer’s Cheese Crackers Location: by James Fleming

I love cheese crackers. I really do. And generally I can eat most any kind of cheese crackers. Cheez-its, Cheese Nips, even generic store brands.

So I figured that I would enjoy Stauffer’s Cheese Crackers, since hey, they were cheese crackers, and they also happened to be over a dollar cheaper than the name brand Cheez-its.

Boy was I mistaken. They ...

• had all the taste of cheese flavored cardboard. I know some people think all cheese crackers taste like that, but these were particularly bad. I mean, they weren’t inedible, but they weren’t good by
        any stretch of the imagination. In my experience they were the worst cheese crackers I have ever had.

If you are looking for a cheap cheese cracker alternative, pass over the Stauffer’s. They just ain’t good. I wish I could say it were otherwise.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272501121961231/k2311a0125/1.25.07