Treasure Island Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas Nevada  » Travel  »
3300 Las Vegas Boulevard South Las Vegas, NV United States (800) 288-7206
  • The pool at this hotel is very simple and honestly is the least appealing part of my experience
  • I found myself constantly seeking out the pools of other casinos on the strip for their share lavishness and luxury, and in general the gimmick of hanging out at a Roman bath Caesar's Palace or a complete beach at the Mandalay Bay
  • To be perfectly honest, I was not at all impressed with the aesthetics of the hotel which resemble a brick building, nothing fancy
  • And to make matters worse the hotel is located directly across from the Palazzo which in my opinion is a nice hotel in Las Vegas as far as looks
  • Then I would most definitely stay there again if this is indeed what I was looking for

• by the main event

Although it may seem impossible to find a family oriented place in Las Vegas, treasure Island Casino and Hotel is as close as you can possibly get. The nicest part about this hotel is that although most such a slogan as been family oriented, it actually manages to follow through multiple ways. Each night there is a pirate showcasing the strip that resembles that of Disneyland.

I watch all three nights a stated treasure Island and it was surprisingly a quality production. The pool at this hotel is very simple and honestly is the

least appealing part of my experience.

There is very little about it that made it any different than staying in a common best Western aside from a few palm trees. I found myself constantly seeking out the pools of other casinos on the strip for their share lavishness and luxury, and in general the gimmick of hanging out at a Roman bath Caesar’s Palace or a complete beach at the Mandalay Bay.

Treasure Island is also home to the very famous Cirque du Soleil show Mystere, this was a very enjoyable performance under given ...

• discount tickets for being there. To be perfectly honest, I was not at all impressed with the aesthetics of the hotel which resemble a brick building, nothing fancy.

I don’t really understand the choice behind it since it is clear that there was a lot of styling that went into designing the bricks. Literally, any other type of design would’ve been more aesthetically pleasing.

And to make matters worse the hotel is located directly across from the Palazzo which in my opinion is a nice hotel in Las Vegas as far as looks. Aside

from the clear misstep in external design however treasure Island did not disappoint in claiming that it is a family oriented place that is lots of fun.

There are multiple game rooms and fun centers which I found very unique to this hotel. Then I would most definitely stay there again if this is indeed what I was looking for.

The service at the hotel is additionally quite acceptable, everyone was friendly and have a smile on their face and have nothing to complain about as far as the concierge for general maintenance and service.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 383081219591031/k2311a083/8.3.10