Rejoice Anti Hair Fall  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I know a certain shampoo that promises a less hair fall and it is true

• by Grecy

As I said, I tried everything new with Rejoice. If this product came up with a new formulation for hair, I leave my normal shampoo and use it, to try it. I tried Rejoice Anti Hair fall. I know a certain shampoo that promises a less hair fall and it is true. This shampoo claims that no hair will fall whenever you bath. That is the reason why I try it.

To be honest it is not. There is no shampoo that will stop hair fall,

as hair fall is just normal if the number does not exceeds 10 strands of hair. With this shampoo, there is still hair fall. It not lessens nor stops the hair fall. Actually, it made my hair more brittle, it became prone to damage. Whenever I tie my hair, some hairs are breaking. It only increases the damage.

What I observed it that, Rejoice only changed the name and fragrance of their shampoos but the ingredients are still the same. On the other hand, maybe, the damage ...

• of my hair is now already severe that is why shampoo cannot repair it. I can only repair through a process like rebonding or hair relax. By relying on shampoo alone, nothing will happen to your hair.

This shampoo made me feel frustrated. I do not know if my decision is right for using this shampoo. You know what I did just to have my hair back? I underwent rebonding. It was a nightmare to me. However I do not blame this one, this shampoo only prescribing

something, if it works on your hair, then continue using if its not then stop. That is what I done. However, the damage was done. Alternatively, maybe the shifting of shampoo to one and the new one also causes my hair to breakage. I have to stick to one shampoo that works for me. I already found it.

Anyway, Rejoice is still a good shampoo to use. It still has a hot oil effect. Just minimize the use to shield the protective coating of your hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313081219521031/k2311a083/8.3.10