Dollar Tree Stick-On Soap Dish  » Housewares  »
2.0
    • Item: Dollar Tree Stick-On Soap Dish Location: by James Fleming

So I needed a soap dish for my shower. I went to the Dollar Tree. You know, that store where everything is a dollar. And I purchased myself a soap dish, one of those ones where they have suction cups on the back so you can stick it right on the

wall and it stays there where you put it.

Or at least that is the plan. I got my soap dish home, stuck it on the wall and it stayed. I was worried about that, since oftentimes those little suction cups don’t do very well. But my soap dish stayed right where it was supposed to be. I was ...

• happy with it.

For about a week. Then all of a sudden it decided that it was just going to fall, kerplunk, for no reason at all. And I grumbled to myself, put it back up. And it stayed. For a couple of days. Then crash bang orangutan it fell again.

So now every couple of days it

decides to fall. No reason. I will be in another room, or sleeping even and I hear this screaming cacophony as it plummets once more to the floor of the shower, knocking over everything in its path. And so I have to put it back up, and there it stays until it decides to fall again.

Its a real pain in the neck.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532501121951231/k2311a0125/1.25.07