Smith’s Rosebud Salve  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought Smith’s Rosebud Salve for P300.00 or about $6 from a friend because I have very dry lips
  • It helped to moisturize my lips for just a few minutes but I think that it dried my lips more
  • I like the compact design of the Rosebud Salve because it is very handy and I can bring it with me anywhere
  • I really love the effect of the Rosebud Salve on my lips
  • This is one of the best multi-purpose products that I have ever tried and I would definitely repurchase

• by labeya17

I bought Smith’s Rosebud Salve for P300.00 or about $6 from a friend because I have very dry lips. I have tried many different products but nothing seemed to work for me. It helped to moisturize my lips for just a few minutes but I think that it dried my lips more.

I like the compact design of the Rosebud Salve because it is very handy and I can bring it with me anywhere. It fits perfectly even when I am using a small purse. The tin jar is also very attractive because it has this beautiful and vintage design. It looked really pretty. I also like the smell because when I open the can, I can smell

the scent of roses and it is not too overpowering. The scent is just perfect. It reminded me of the summer when I went to visit the rose garden of my uncle. It was truly a scent that I would like to smell all the time. The consistency of the salve is also very smooth and it is almost like liquid. This is the first time that I have ever seen petroleum like this which is very unusual. It is common that petrolatum is usually sticky and quite stiff.

I really love the effect of the Rosebud Salve on my lips. I just applied a little amount and my lips felt moisturized instantly. It gave a beautiful pop of ...

• color on my lips which looks very natural. I also use it when I am experiencing irritation on my lips due to sun burn and wind burn. I just had to reapply it every 4 hours or so and the irritation would be completely gone. It has been my companion ever since and I use it even if it is hot or cold outside.

There were also times that I use the Rosebud Salve to hydrate the dry skin on my elbows and knees and it works really great. I also use it to relieve any insect bites for they can get very itchy. There was this one time that we went camping and there were a lot

of mosquitoes. I was very lucky that I brought my Rosebud Salve because I was bitten by a lot of mosquitoes and it was very itchy. After reapplying it for every 4 hours, the itchiness was gone and there was less irritation. I also use it when I just had a peeling process on my face because it can really help in moisturizing my dry and parched skin. The possibilities are endless with this product.

Overall, this is a great product. I have used it countless times and it never failed to impress me with all of its healing and moisturizing properties. This is one of the best multi-purpose products that I have ever tried and I would definitely repurchase.

Smith's Rosebud Salve

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313081219481031/k2311a083/8.3.10