Benefit Boi-ing Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
  • She got me the one in medium which I think is the perfect color to cover up any imperfections on my face
  • I like this concealer because it has a very creamy consistency
  • This is truly the best concealer that I have ever tried because it has excellent coverage
  • I have more confidence to go out because I know that all the blemishes on my face are covered up really well
  • If you are looking for a heavy-duty concealer, I highly recommend that you use Benefit’s Boi-ing

• by labeya17

My sister was coming home from a long vacation in California. I was surprised when she handed me a Benefit Boi-ing concealer that she got there for $18. She got me the one in medium which I think is the perfect color to cover up any imperfections on my face. I have always wanted to have this concealer because I have heard a lot of good reviews about it but I can’t find any Benefit store here in the Philippines.

I like this concealer because it has a very creamy consistency. I did not have a hard time blending it to cover up

the acne marks on my face. This is truly the best concealer that I have ever tried because it has excellent coverage. I am really impressed with this product. People that I have met for the first time could not even tell that I have had a serious case of acne before when I use this. This concealer has corrected all the imperfections on my face and made me look more gorgeous and polished. I have more confidence to go out because I know that all the blemishes on my face are covered up really well. It doesn’t even look like I was ...

• wearing any concealer. It looks very natural on me.

I also like this product because it stayed for a long time on my face even though I have oily skin. Cosmetics usually do not stay long on my face but this product is an exception. I did not have to reapply it and a little amount goes a long way. The small container will last you for a long time. I have had mine for 3 months already but there is still a lot left.

However, even though the product is creamy, I have noticed that it was too thick for me to cover up

the dark circles under my eyes. I had to tug my eyes just so they would blend evenly. I would never use this again on my eyes because the skin around my eyes is very sensitive.

If you are looking for a heavy-duty concealer, I highly recommend that you use Benefit’s Boi-ing. It does a good job in covering up all the imperfections on your face. Would I repurchase? Yes, but I have to save up first because the product is too expensive for me. If you can afford to shell out extra money just for a concealer, you should give this product a try.

Benefit Boi-ing Concealer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313081219441031/k2311a083/8.3.10