Olay White Radiance Cream  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I bought a small glass jar for about P200.00 or about $5
  • I thought that it would work for my acne-prone skin but it did not
  • I was very disappointed when I woke up the next morning and I saw cystic pimples and small whiteheads on my face
  • The cream is really thick which I think is the primary reason why I broke out for it clogged my pores
  • I suggest that you try this product first because we react differently to certain products

• by labeya17

I have had major acne before that left me with nasty marks on my face. I have used a lot of foundation and concealer in the past to cover up all the blemishes on my face. I have tried many products to lighten the marks but nothing really seemed to work. The products either broke me out a lot or they did not work at all. I was watching television one day when I saw a famous Filipina actress advertising Olay White Radiance Cream. I was really intrigued by the product because it promises that it will completely remove all the

acne marks and sunspots on the face. I bought a small glass jar for about P200.00 or about $5.

I immediately tried the cream once I got home after I thoroughly cleansed my face. I really did not like the product because it is scented and I break out easily when I use heavily-scented products. I still decided to give it a try because I really had high hopes for this product because I trust Olay a lot. I thought that it would work for my acne-prone skin but it did not. I was very disappointed when I woke up the next ...

• morning and I saw cystic pimples and small whiteheads on my face. The cream is really thick which I think is the primary reason why I broke out for it clogged my pores. My face was also very itchy that I had to wash my face immediately after I woke up. I had to pile on a lot of concealer on my face just to cover them up. It was a horrible experience. I was really disappointed because I thought that Olay is gentle for every skin type. It turns out that the White Radiance is not suitable for oily and
        acne-prone skin. The product may work if you have normal to dry skin. I gave the cream to my friend and she has been using it for some time now. It worked well on lightening and evening her skin tone and she did not break out from using it.

I do not think that I would repurchase because I had a horrible experience with this product. Instead of giving me flawless-looking skin, it made my acne worse. I suggest that you try this product first because we react differently to certain products. It is just too bad that did not work for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313081219431031/k2311a083/8.3.10