Elsalvador Hotel and Beach Resort  » Hotels  »
0.5
Sabang, Danao City, Philippines 6005
  • I had the worst hotel and beach resort experience at Elsalvador
  • I had to explain to them that even if I did not acquire a wedding package, the individual plate for my guest was more than the per plate cost of their wedding package and the number of my guests were more than what was in their wedding package
  • I paid half a hundred thousand for the food alone

• by scribbler2.0

I had the worst hotel and beach resort experience at Elsalvador. It was my first time to book a major event there. It was not just some event. It was my wedding. The receptionist in charged of my event almost didn’t provide us food tasting; for the mere reason that I did not choose their wedding package. I had to explain to them that even if I did not acquire a wedding package, the individual plate for my guest was more than the per plate cost of their wedding package and the number of my guests were more than what was in their wedding package. I paid half a hundred thousand for the food alone.

During the event, it was even more embarrassing. They only had two waiters to serve 28 of my principal sponsors. The serving was plated and imagine one plate of food and another arrived on one table one guest at a time to complete the rounds of 5 courses. The moment another food arrived, the guest was already done eating. It was a horrible experience on my wedding day! The appetizer was served together with the main course; I mean together with some of the main course. Of course, the appetizer was untouched because my guests were already too hungry. I even had to shout at the supervisor waiter to have him start serving now because ...

• I could see the hungry faces of my guests. And you know the funny thing was? I rented their projector only to be told by the technician during the event that it comes with no screen. Are you kidding me? A projector without a screen. I rented everything.

Still during the event, when we requested for a plate with which to place fruits for our chocolate fountain, some idiot waiter told us we had to deposit some cash before we could use the plate. These employees expected me to come up to their office, deposit a cash so that I could use some stupid plate and even get the projector screen myself with my wedding

gown and all that. They are unbelievable!

The day after the event while I was dining alfresco at their restaurant, some stupid housekeeping approached me looking for a pail and a towel allegedly lost in my room. I said, what!? Haven’t I had enough of these cretins who built some hotel but doesn’t know how to run and take good care of these customers? Mind you, I paid them everything about my wedding weeks before my wedding date. They just lost a very good paying customer in me. I paid half a hundred thousand for the food alone and they didn’t even take good care of me. It was money down the drain. What a waste.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 23081219391031/k2311a083/8.3.10