Liberty Tap Room and Grill  » Restaurants  »
828 Gervais St , Columbia South Carolina
  • I love coming here to relax , drink a couple of beers with my husband , and eat some delicious filet mignon
  • I suggest you try one of their steaks though
  • It smells amazing as soon as you walk in the door and smell the yummy foods they are cooking
  • They have a full bar and make the best drinks

• by Gina Gott

This is an upscale bar and grill that has wonderful food and service. Although they are normally crowded , the restaurant gives off a very laid back vibe. I love coming here to relax , drink a couple of beers with my husband , and eat some delicious filet mignon. Their prices are great.

You can order burgers for around $9. They also have : chicken , shrimp and grits

, meat loaf , pizza , and more. I suggest you try one of their steaks though.

They are cooked to perfection any way you want them. I always order a filet mignon with garlic mash potatoes for around $20. They also offer amazing desserts.

I love their big chocolate cake. It is mouth watering good. The servers here are very courteous and helpful.

They all have friendly attitudes and ...

• keep your drinks filled to the top. They are very fast too. I always leave a good tip , because I leave as a happy customer.

This restaurant always stays very clean. It smells amazing as soon as you walk in the door and smell the yummy foods they are cooking. Everything about this place is outstanding.

It is a sophisticated neighborhood bar and grill. It is very welcoming.

If you are looking for a good place to go for a night out.

Then try this grill out if you are in the Columbia , South Carolina area. They have a full bar and make the best drinks. This is a perfect place to go and meet up with friends to unwind.

I am a big fan of theirs , and if you try them out I bet you will be too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 73081219351031/k2311a083/8.3.10