Paula Young Wigs
  • Well I was so impressed with the quality of the wigs

• by Kimmycat45

I love to wear wigs. I have short hair and my real hair just does not look good long. But I still love the way I look with long hair. So most of my adult life I have worn wigs for fun.

Wigs can be very expensive. So I would buy one every few years. Well the wig I had was old and I wanted a new one.

Searched in local wig shops and

they wanted over 100 for one wig some over 150! I just could not afford that. Yet I did not want a ‘Cheap” wig. If you are a wig wearer you know that you get what you pay for.

I was at work and found a Paula Young wig catalog in the break room. So I looked over it and found some wigs that looked pretty. The price was right as well.

So I ...

• called and placed an order. The lady that took my order said that there was a special and I could order another wig at 30% off and there had been another wig that I wanted so I went ahead and ordered it. Well I got my wigs in about 2 weeks.

They came in a plan brown box which was very respectful of my privacy. Each wig came carefully wrapped in a very stylish

box. Well I was so impressed with the quality of the wigs.

They were light and felt comfortable. They really looked good on me and made me look 10 yrs younger. I am thrilled.

Ladies you can buy high quality wigs, at a low price. Plus they will have sales. You will be amazed.

That is why Paula Young Wigs have been around for so long. Once they have a customer they pretty much keep that customer.

Paula Young Wigs
    carole okeeffe says :

I bought three wigs from Paul Young from the catalog. I returned the first two because they looked awful on me. I bought a third one and was charged more than I should have been. The reason I was given for that when I called was that both wigs I returned were at sale prices. The second wig, however, was full price but I only got refunded at the sale price. Therefore I was cheated. I kept the third wig even though it too looks awful on me but I wanted to cut my losses. I`d prefer the baldness of chemo to being fooled again by this theiving company.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 123081219331031/k2311a083/8.3.10