Herbal Essences Drama Clean Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • Another thing I like about this shampoo is that each bottle that it has is very interactive
  • I think that this is a very fun way to encourage people to buy both of their hair cleaning products and have a little fun while washing your hair
  • I definitely recommend this shampoo if you want a shampoo that will leave your hair feeling fresh, clean, light, and just overall renewed

• by JBSDJ2.0

I have been using the Herbal Essences Drama Clean Shampoo for the longest time. It is my preferred shampoo for washing my hair. It is part of the Herbal Essences Drama Clean set, which includes shampoo and conditioner. After using this shampoo, my hair always feels really clean. I myself have semi-oily hair, and it’s hard to find

a shampoo that can keep my hair from appearing oily one day after I wash it. The Herbal Essences shampoo does the job though. I wash my hair at night and when I wake up the next morning, my hair still looks really fresh and clean, and I can go outside not worrying about how my hair looks.

The smell of the shampoo is also great. It is a very refreshing smell containing a mix of berry tea and orange flower. Another thing I like about this shampoo is that each bottle that it has is very interactive. On the back of the shampoo bottle, they have little trivia questions. To find the answer, you must get ...

• Herbal Essences Drama Clean Shampoo
      the conditioner bottle. I think that this is a very fun way to encourage people to buy both of their hair cleaning products and have a little fun while washing your hair. Sometimes while I shower, I like to read the back of the bottles of my shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, and reading the Herbal Essences ones
      are really fun!

I definitely recommend this shampoo if you want a shampoo that will leave your hair feeling fresh, clean, light, and just overall renewed. I hope you try out this amazing shampoo! They have a few different bottle sizes depending on your needs, and the price is not too expensive either, so it won’t hurt to give it a try!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313081219291031/k2311a083/8.3.10