Golden Blossom Honey  » Food  »
  • The other day I was in the grocery store trying to pick out a honey for my tea and I found Golden Blossom Honey
  • It even came in a cute teddy bear squeezable container, but I thought the container was hard to squeeze
  • I know sometimes it is easier to squeeze honey out of a container than scooping it out at times, but I just use this honey for my tea because it isn’t so, so sweet
  • I will definitely use this honey for that purpose again
  • I would recommend this honey to all tea drinkers to use to help sweeten up their teas lightly

• by Soleil Robins

The other day I was in the grocery store trying to pick out a honey for my tea and I found Golden Blossom Honey. It was Grade A pure honey and had a very mild sweet taste to it. It actually tasted wonderful in my tea because it didn’t make my herbal tea too sweet at all.

The honey had a nice rich dark golden color so you can actually tell it is real pure honey. It even came in a cute teddy bear squeezable container, but I thought the container was hard

to squeeze. I actually just stuck my honey stick in it and got my honey out that way. That was fine with me. I know sometimes it is easier to squeeze honey out of a container than scooping it out at times, but I just use this honey for my tea because it isn’t so, so sweet. I even used the honey on my chicken nuggets and it tasted really good. For those of you who have never had honey on your chicken nuggets you should give it a try with this honey.

• I think you all would like it. I know I really do and my boyfriend does. Once in awhile if I don’t have a sweeter honey on hand I will use this honey too make my honey barbeque sauce with. Comes out really tasty. Not a good honey to use when trying to replace sugar in cookies or cakes. You need one a bit sweeter.

The other day I used this honey as a facemask recipe and let me tell you my face came out glowing and really moisturized. It even helped heal

up my acne spots and scars. The honey helped exfoliate my skin as well and left it feeling very soft. I will definitely use this honey for that purpose again. Great for the skin. Contains lots of natural vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that are essential for overall health.

Anyways, I thought the Golden Blossom Honey was very affordable and I will buy this honey again mainly for sweetening up my herbal tea a tiny bit. I would recommend this honey to all tea drinkers to use to help sweeten up their teas lightly.

enrique figueroa says :

Is this prod. good for diabetic persons? How much is d permisible sugar as a ser tener. Thanks

Galega says :

It is not suitable for a diabetic person. You should not take it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273081219180931/k2311a083/8.3.10