Acer Aspire 4920 Laptop  » Computers  »
  • Acer aspire 4920 is very convenient to use and very easy to setup for first time users

• by Lady Elle

The Acer Aspire 4920 Laptop is one of the most handy yet versatile laptop i have had the chance to use. It is not only compact, but its sleep top cover gives it a very professional yet handy look. Carrying it with me on wherever i go and on my travels is a very practical and advantageous idea, for it not only serves its purpose to do all my reports using its built-in Microsoft office, it also

serves as my entertainment gadget with its 14.1″ LCD screen and DVD super multi-DL player.

I watched movies and listen to my favorite music with it, in pure satisfaction with its DOLBY home theater sound. I already have almost everything right at my fingertips with this Acer Aspire because i could surf the net with it using its WLAN or plug-it broadband device, with ease and without much fuss. Its 2.0+Edr bluetooth is also a very ...

• useful tool when i transfer files from and to my cellphone and connecting with my bluetooth-enabled digital camera. I also like its crystal eye webcam and its radio-like knob for adjusting volume is a very much welcome feature of this laptop, along with the push-buttons on/off for its bluetooth, emailing and accessing internet through its WLAN. I don’t have to find it on my computers’ drive and make click clicks to get to operate the feature i
        want to use.

I could not ask for more with this model because it already caters to my basic needs as a busy, working individual who does not have the time to study very confusing laptop operation systems and hardware. Acer aspire 4920 is very convenient to use and very easy to setup for first time users. You don’t have to have in-depth knowledge of computers and gadgets to be able to use it to your advantage.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 193081219160931/k2311a083/8.3.10