Watson Exfoliating Body Scrub Grapefruit Peach  » Cosmetics  »
  • Back to the scrub, nothing amazing with this one actually

• by Grecy

When body scrubbing became famous, I want to try it too, though I do not have an idea how to do it. I went to massage parlor and found now it done. It was easy and I can do it alone. I went to Watson to buy body scrub. It has so many varieties of body scrub; some have mild scent, with strong one and plain. Therefore, I go for scented ones.

I tried using three kinds of body scrubs, and that includes Watson Exfoliating Body

Scrub Grapefruit Peach. It is my favorite among the three. Warning, for first timer, do not over scrub your skin with this one because it can burn your skin. I developed a red rash on my arms and legs that do not heal fast. It looks ugly. It looks like an allergy, but not itchy. Even if you use a little of this body scrub, it can remove deep sitted dirt on your skin. It is great for exfoliating skin. It is subsy, not much scrubby ...

• but still can give rash for over scrub.

Honestly, scrubbing is not my forte. I am so lazy scrubbing myself, I am tired doing it. I usually do it during Sunday when I am well rested. Back to the scrub, nothing amazing with this one actually. It is like the other scrub, but the difference is the grapefruit peach smell. Imagine grapefruit combined with peach, which was new to me.

It eliminates dead skin. My skin becomes fresh and supple. It lightens my skin. My advice is

to use it twice a month because it can make your skin thin. It is not affordable, but it is available in small. You can buy the small sizes instead of the big ones to save money. You will enjoy a nice bath after scrubbing. Be ready for the cold tingling feeling after using it. I also like to add that it moisturize your skin too. I am glad of finding this one. I am now relying on Watson products when it comes to skin care.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312081218941031/k2311a082/8.2.10