Talladega Nights DVD
    • Item: Talladega Nights DVD Location: by James Fleming

It is amazing what a difference a DVD can make to a movie. I mean, the theatrical release of Talladega Nights was funny and all, but the unrated and uncut DVD version was so vastly more superior that it is almost

unbelievable. I mean, they took out so many of the best jokes from the theatrical release. I have no idea why, but they did. I laughed uncontrollably during the DVD version, much more so than the theatrical.

Beyond the new cut of the movie, which is far ...

• and away superior to the original, there are a plethora of extended scenes, deleted scenes, alternate takes, etc., etc., etc. And a lot of these, I tell you what, are even funnier than what is in the movie (which is pretty funny stuff already). I mean if
        you want to laugh, you don’t need to do any more than just pop in your Talladega Nights DVD and just laugh the night away. It is one of the funniest movies I have seen in a long, long, long time and it is probably the best DVD ever.

I mean it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112501121891231/k2311a0125/1.25.07