Vaseline Healthy White Skin Lightening Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • This was supposedly clinically proven to lighten your skin just within 2 weeks and you can see results if you use this daily and regularly within the 2 week period, so I bought this and had hopes for lightening my tanned arms after summer season
  • Let me talk about the scent first as that's the first thing I notice when applying lotion
  • I don't like it's texture however, I found it too watery, wet, and slippery
  • However I found it was absorbed really quick and I was glad it dried easily just seconds after application
  • If you want to lighten your shade I suggest you try this and you can see results within 2 weeks

• by shunnem

This was supposedly clinically proven to lighten your skin just within 2 weeks and you can see results if you use this daily and regularly within the 2 week period, so I bought this and had hopes for lightening my tanned arms after summer season.

I bought this for a cheap price of $5.64, it comes in a big 400 ml bottle and it lasted me a couple of months. There’s vitamin B3 to help bring out your skin’s natural fairness and triple sunscreens to prevent further darkening of your skin caused by direct sunlight, and yogurt serum to help your skin’s moisture. This system is an active whitening system and in 2 weeks you should notice a visible result while regularly and daily using this for that span of time.

Let me talk about the scent first as that’s the first thing I

notice when applying lotion; the scent is really fragrant, it’s quite intense but not unpleasant and too powerful that will make you cringe and pull your nose away, it’s pleasant and I’m glad the scent is much fragrant and stronger-smelling than others because it’s relaxing and pleasing and it’s ok for it to be smelling that quite strong because it’s got a good scent.

I don’t like it’s texture however, I found it too watery, wet, and slippery! It’s white in colour and it actually looks creamy and thick when I first put on a small amount on my fingers, but they were so slippery I had to lather them immediately when placed on my arms as I was afraid if I moved an inch, the lotion would also move and trickle down my arms! However I found it was absorbed really quick ...

• and I was glad it dried easily just seconds after application.

If you want moisture, I think I didn’t see it in this lotion. It may have a good whitening quality but I don’t feel any moisture when applying this, none at all. My arms and legs would just feel the same after lathering generous amounts and I was surprised it didn’t leave any smooth or silky feeling at all!

For the active white process however I did notice an improvement after 2 weeks of regular use. I applied this daily during nighttime and I noticed a slight visible lightening of my skin, but not really that much. It’s still a good product because it’s effective, even just a little bit, and with regular use I know I can lighten my skin tone more. I have tried Nivea’s lightening body lotion and it

didn’t work at all! So now I’m happy that this products works even just a little bit and the smell is even better than Nivea’s whitening body lotion.

If you want subtle lightening of skin or just maintaining your skin’s fair tone, you can use this and you can see results in 2 weeks. You should apply this daily and I would suggest applying it twice a day, one in the morning and one before bedtime, for you to see maximum results. It’s really cheap product at $5.64 and it does last as the lotion is slippery, so you won’t have to use that much as it easily spreads around. It does work even just a little bit and I like it even better than Nivea. If you want to lighten your shade I suggest you try this and you can see results within 2 weeks.

Nicole Lai says :

I started applying the lotion twice a day for the past two days. Tonight I find patches of small red dots all over my both legs and felt nauseated. Could this be symptoms of allergy reaction? Has this happened to anyone before?

Galega says :

Vaseline Healthy White Skin Lotion can have allergic reaction depending on the sensitivity of your skin. The given case seems to be the same. I would suggest you to immediately discontinue using it. The red dots you are seeing legs should go away within 2 - 3 days without any medical intervention.

Mara says :

My mom started having itchy red spots all over her arms and legs after using it for about 2 days too. She thought it was the Vaseline healthy white UV lightening lotion that gave her the allergic reaction. I was skeptical so I started using it myself and sure enough I started having those itchy red spots all over my arms and legs after 1 day. I’m still scratching my skin like crazy as I’m typing this. I’d never had any allergic reaction to any product in my life so this is a complete surprise specially considering it’s a Vaseline product.

Reyna says :

I used the vaseline healthy white instant fair during my stay in the Philippines.i started having tiny red spots,but most of the time it will go away.when i went back overseas,the very first day i used it my arms and legs got intense allergic reaction first time in my life i encountered it btw,it s winter here now.not recommended,may cause severe allergic reaction

Christiana says :

re : Let me talk about the scent first as that’s the first thing I notice when applying lotion
    The scent irritates alot, i even vomited after using it

Galega says :

Irritation is one thing, but the fact that you keep vomiting after using it is a matter of concern. It is very likely that you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this product. You should discontinue using it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312081218861031/k2311a082/8.2.10