Shu Uemura Rouge Lipstick 265  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I first saw this I thought it was dark but when I tested it out on my hands, I was surprised to see they were just so neutral even in the daytime
  • The color when looking is like old rose, kind of mauve, and it looks boring but when you apply it the shade goes more lighter and the mauve color disappears and it's actually quite medium-pink when applied
  • When I eat snacks and drink I've noticed they don't really disappear completely
  • I like this because it's considered long-lasting wear and the shade is really natural while havign an extra effect by having glitters, and I'd rate this a 10

• by shunnem

This is one lipstick I can use for daily wear, it’s got a very neutral shade that’s not bold or aggressive and it’s got a really elegant and natural hue to it, but I would only use this for daily wear and not really for occasions as I would be too undermade when I wear this for parties and special events.

This lipstick is just a very handy and small but cute 3.7 grams or .13 ounces, it can be easily stowed in any bag, clutch, or purse and sometimes when I’m out quick running errands I only stick this on

my front pockets as it’s really small and lightweight. The cap is clear and transparent and the bottom case is made of steel.

When I first saw this I thought it was dark but when I tested it out on my hands, I was surprised to see they were just so neutral even in the daytime! The color when looking is like old rose, kind of mauve, and it looks boring but when you apply it the shade goes more lighter and the mauve color disappears and it’s actually quite medium-pink when applied! Looks can be totally deceiving and I was glad I tried this on and not just by judging it from appearance as you really have to test it out on your skin (hands) for it to show it’s true color.

The lipstick is silky and smooth and kind of moisturizing. It’s not matte and it’s really creamy in texture. There are a lot of glitters on it and when applied on your lips it won’t give your mouth a dry appearance in which the creases of your lips will show, not like that. It’s actually moisturizing as your lips will feel really creamy and smooth. It’s not glossy ...

• Shu Uemura Rouge Lipstick 265
      as it has a lot of glitters, thus it sparkles, even better because it’s only got a neutral and very natural shade but it has glitters on it for an added effect even though it’s only for daily wear.

The lipstick stays really long and when I smack my lips together the color is still there. The color is also quite frosty but glittery pink, and the mauve color that I thought it was wasn’t really there, it’s a frosted pink which can be worn not only by teens but by adults as well. The color isn’t really an attention-getter

and it complements your face by giving it a natural color, so I really like this shade.

When I eat snacks and drink I’ve noticed they don’t really disappear completely. My lips still have a light pink frosty tinge after and I’m surprised it wasn’t totally wiped off, but you would still need to reapply lipstick for maximum effects. I like this because it’s considered long-lasting wear and the shade is really natural while havign an extra effect by having glitters, and I’d rate this a 10. It’s quite simple in it’s own way, but it’s really perfect in every way!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312081218851031/k2311a082/8.2.10